45x36x20 cabin bag
FREE Easyjet hand luggage size
Easyjet has a relatively new free 45x36x20 cabin bag allowance. This new Easyjet hand luggage size and cabin bag restrictions actually came quite unnoticeably (thanks to numerous travel restrictions due to Covid) in place in February last year (2021). The new restrictions allow all passengers on all Easyjet flights to bring a small 45x36x20 cabin bag on board with them.
Your 45x36x20 cabin bag (including wheels, straps and handles) needs to fit under the seat in front of you and weigh no more than 15kg. Passengers must be able to carry and lift their luggage themselves, regardless of this 15kg weight limit.
Easyjet says a 45x36x20 cabin bag should be enough to bring your essentials for a short trip.
A selection of 45x36x20 cabin bags
- 45x36x20 cabin bag is Easyjet approved for the free Allowance.
- Lightweight (only 0.5kg), allows you to pack all your travel essentials.
- It has lots of pockets to organise all your items.
- The Flymax is made from 600d Strong Durable Polyester.
- Comes in various colours.
- Measures 45x36x20cm and only weighs 2.2kg.
- Easily fits under the seat.
- Works perfectly for the Free Easyjet hand luggage allowance.
- Spacious interior to maximise the free luggage allowance.
- Separate compartments to organise your items.
- Durable and lightweight ABS construction.
- Lightweight two-stage handle extends to 102cm.
- Under seat travel bag designed for women.
- Perfect for EasyJet FREE 45x36x20 cabin bag allowance.
- Wear as a shoulder bag or carry by the top handles
- Combine with rolling luggage via the rear handle pass-through.
- 30L internal capacity with laptop, iPad and Kindle storage.
- Pocket for travel straighteners + netted internal pockets.
- 3 external pockets for phones.
- Lightweight design featuring faux leather and Rose Gold detailing.
- 45 x 36 x 20 cm cabin bag including wheels and handle
- Perfect for Easyjet flights free allowance
- Only weighs 2.2kg.
- Lightweight & Durable - durable and hard-wearing ABS material
- Internal packing straps, zipped divider and zipped pocket
- Internal capacity of 30 litres.
Easyjet LARGE cabin bag size
56 x 45 x 25 cm
Easyjet allows passengers to bring an additional large cabin bag on board (max. 56 x 45 x 25 cm, including handles and wheels) under certain (chargeable) conditions.
Passengers can pay extra to get an "Up Front" or "Extra legroom" seat (from £7.99) or they can alternatively spend a little extra to book a large cabin bag for their flight (from £5.99). See Easyjet T&Cs for exact details/fees.
EasyJet Plus cardholders or customers who booked a FLEXI fare can bring a large cabin bag on board (in addition to their FREE small cabin bag) as part of their membership or fare benefits.
- Expandable to 55 x 40 x 23 cm, 41 L
- Fixed three digit recessed TSA Lock
- Light and resistant thanks to the polypropylene material
- Double wheels for smooth rolling comfort
- Dimensions: 56x45x25cm (All parts - including wheels).
- Weight: 3.2kg / Capacity: 46L.
- Hard-shell suitcase made of anti-scratch ABS material, built to last.
- Double-tube aluminium expandable handle.
- Zipped divider to separate your belongings, and mesh pocket.
- Multi Directional 360-degree spinner wheels.